The Sheridan Law Review experience—stylize and format your law review, easily.
Sheridan provides law review editors with the tools to make their job easier, even before the review is ready to be published—within a short 7 to 9 days. Sheridan’s no-cost Law Review Template is a smart fusion of composition and customized copyedit functions that automatically applies your journal’s specific style.
Style section heads, author information, extracts, citations, and quotes, all with the easy-to-use toolbar. Automatically set margins, page number insertions, running heads, and reference/footnote areas. Generate article TOCs with a click. Each time you apply it to your new issues, you’re assured that the result is consistent and true to your style.
The Sheridan Law Review experience includes:
- Sheridan Law Template, a free tool to stylize and format your articles to your specifications (we build, install, and train your staff—even incoming staff—year after year)
- Print-ready PDF guidance
- Online issue submission to LexisNexis, Westlaw, and HeinOnline
- Print/Offprint production in offset, digital, and print-on-demand
- eBook conversion & eCommerce options
- Mailing and distribution
- Author offprint and direct bill services
- Subscription management
- Warehousing and back-Issue fulfillment