Global Distributed Print: Right Around the Corner
When your readers are halfway around the world, getting your printed publication into their hands quickly can be a challenge. The solution? Sheridan Distributed Print.
International Alliance, United Goal
To meet the global production requirements of our customers for delivery times, cost reductions, and smaller carbon footprints, Sheridan has forged relationships with partners positioned strategically around the world. We share a commitment to quality, integrity, efficiency, and service. Our partners are members of either IPN Global or the Content Delivery Alliance, of which Sheridan is a founding member. Our coverage areas and key partners include:
- Sheridan—North and South America
- Clays LTD and Hobbs, The Printer—Europe
- OPUS and Markono Print Media—Asia Pacific
Our distributed print solution is powered by Sheridan Select™ in the form of a central product management workflow. Here’s how it works:
- You submit a single set of files via a single order.
- We distribute the files to the appropriate partner location(s) for production and shipping to your designated destinations.
- You receive a single invoice.
Here’s how it benefits you:
- Cost: When regional printers handle a job, the distribution costs shrink dramatically.
- Time: Save weeks by eliminating the need for overseas shipping.
- Warehousing: Warehouse space can be reduced or even eliminated.
- Customs: Delays due to customs issues are reduced or avoided altogether.
- Environment: By printing only what’s needed, eliminating transportation routes, and shortening delivery distances, a smaller footprint is achieved.
Digital or offset, one copy or many, when your journal or book distribution stretches beyond your doorstep, Sheridan will get it done right and into your customers’ hands fast.