As one of the leading print and publishing service providers in the nation, Sheridan prints everything from best-selling books to textbooks, prestigious medical and scientific journals to bibles, popular magazines and catalogs, and so much more. We also create digital content and offer an array of solutions that simplify customers’ workflows.
As a Press Operator Trainee, you will perform a variety of physical tasks working with Web Press crews changing plates, changing rolls of paper, and washing blankets. Must also keep work area and machines continuously clean.
- Must be able to understand and follow basic verbal and written instructions.
- Proven mechanical ability with ability to do basic math and read a ruler.
- Ability to lift 20-40 pounds and stand for 8+hour shifts.
- Ability to work weekends as required.
- Must work cooperatively with others and have solid communication skills.
- Some factory experience operating machines is preferred.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent is required.