As one of the leading print and publishing service providers in the nation, Sheridan prints everything from best-selling books to textbooks, prestigious medical and scientific journals to bibles, popular magazines and catalogs, and so much more. We also create digital content and offer an array of solutions that simplify customers’ workflows.
The General Worker performs a variety of physical tasks, some involving repetitive work and light machine operations. You will be completing jobs like sorting, lifting, placing, gathering, collating, inserting, stacking and packing printed materials which when assembled will produce finished books, periodicals, etc. ready for shipment
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Must be able to work cooperatively and have solid communication skills.
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours.
- Ability to lift 20-40 pounds.
- Ability to work weekends when required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.