Sheridan, a CJK Group company, recently acquired the former Times Printing facility in Random Lake, WI and is looking for Web Press Roll Tenders. This is a 324,000 sq. ft. print facility specializing in high quality 4-color printing of magazines, catalogs, and a wide spectrum of commercial print products.
- Responsible for the safe, efficient and uninterrupted provision of roll paper stock to the web press.
- Take ‘pulls’ from the press and make sure they are free from defects.
- Assist in press make-ready and operation as directed by First Press Operator.
- One to three months related experience and/or training.
- Able to read and understand safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Able to write routine reports and speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
- Successful completion of forklift certification.
- Able to regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
Schedule is Monday to Thursday– 48 hours/week
- 4 AM to 4 PM (Day Shift)
- 4 PM – 4 AM (Night Shift)
- Overtime pays time and a half after 40 hours per week
- 1.00/hour Night Shift Premium