Sheridan, a CJK Group company, recently acquired the former Times Printing facility in Random Lake, WI and is looking for Perfect Binder Operators. This is a 324,000 sq. ft. print facility specializing in high-quality 4-color printing of magazines, catalogs, and a wide spectrum of commercial print products.
- Responsible for setting up and operating an automated binder-finishing machine to bind sheets or signatures into complete perfect bound and trimmed booklets.
- Set up and run Ink-Jet addressing equipment and produce books within postal guidelines and quality standards.
- Minimum of 1 year as a Perfect Binder Operator or 2 years as a Perfect Binder Second Operator.
- Knowledge of the operation and function of bindery equipment and machinery.
- Able to read and understand documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Able to write routine reports and correspondence and speak affectively.
- Able to problem solve and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, and/or diagram form.
Schedule is Monday to Friday – 48 hours/week
- 3rd shift 2 days a week 7:00am-7:00pm and three days a week 11:00pm-7:00am.
- Overtime pays time and a half after 40 hours per week
- Shift premiums: 3rd shift $1.00/hour