Sheridan, a CJK Group company, recently acquired the former Times Printing facility in Random Lake, WI and is looking for Material Handlers. This is a 324,000 sq. ft. print facility specializing in high-quality 4-color printing of magazines, catalogs, and a wide spectrum of commercial print products.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate movement of proper materials to the Bindery.
- Assists in inventory of customer products, uses care and caution when handling materials, and updates the inventory control system when material is moved.
- Forklift experience.
- Computer knowledge.
- Able to read and understand job tickets and load tags
- Able to work with little supervision.
Schedule is Monday to Friday – 48 hours/week
- 2nd shift: 3 PM-11 PM three days; 3 PM-3 AM two days per week – 1 opening
- Overtime pays time and a half after 40 hours per week
- Shift premiums: 2nd shift $1.00/hour