Sheridan, a CJK Group company, recently acquired the former Times Printing facility in Random Lake, WI and is looking for Jogger/Stackers. This is a 324,000 sq. ft. print facility specializing in high quality 4-color printing of magazines, catalogs, and a wide spectrum of commercial print products.
- Responsible to maintain presses, folders, stitchers, cutters, mailing machines and all other equipment in building, both electrically and mechanically
- Troubleshoot all problems with production equipment and take measures to solve problems
- Responsible for wiring all new/used equipment and building wiring
- Perform preventive maintenance on all electrical components in plant
- Perform work to ensure procedures are within safety and electrical codes
- Inform co-workers of precautions and equipment
- Troubleshoot problems with security and phone systems
- Install new phones, lines and communication cables
- Follow all required safety procedures such as PPE’s ergonomics, chemical hazards, etc.
- Perform job in a manner that protects the health and safety of all employees
- Prompt and regular attendance
- High School Diploma/GED
- Vocation/technical certification desired
- Related experience or training.
- Able to read and understand safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Able to regularly stand and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Good close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
Schedule is Monday to Friday– 40 hours/week
- 2 PM to 10 PM (2nd Shift)
- Overtime pays time and a half after 40 hours per week
- 2nd shift premium: $1.00/hour