Sheridan, a CJK Group company, recently acquired the former Times Printing facility in Random Lake, WI and is looking for Jogger/Stackers. This is a 324,000 sq. ft. print facility specializing in high quality 4-color printing of magazines, catalogs, and a wide spectrum of commercial print products.
- Responsible for taking the final product being produced on the press and making neat bundles on skids.
- Inspect sheets coming off the press to ensure they are free of markings.
- Assist the First Pressman with maintaining a clean working environment.
- Up to one-month related experience or training.
- Able to read and understand safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Able to regularly stand and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Good close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
Schedule is Monday to Thursday– 48 hours/week
- 4 PM to 4 AM (Night Shift)
- Overtime pays time and a half after 40 hours per week
- Night shift premium: $1.00/hour