Sheridan, a CJK Group company, recently acquired the former Times Printing facility in Random Lake, WI and is looking for General Bindery workers. This is a 324,000 sq. ft. print facility specializing in high-quality 4-color printing of magazines, catalogs, and a wide spectrum of commercial print products.
- Responsible for aiding in the production of materials in the bindery area by packing, labeling and finishing product at the binding stage, helping load machine pockets, keeping bindery machines running by off-loading product and helping out on other bindery equipment.
- Able to read and understand safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, job tickets, and procedure manuals.
- Able to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, and/or diagram form.
- Able to regularly stand and frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Understand basic math.
Schedule is Monday to Friday – 48 hours/week
- 1st shift: 7 AM-3 PM three days; 3 AM-3 PM two days per week – 5 openings
- 2nd shift: 3 PM-11 PM three days; 3 PM-3 AM two days per week – 6 openings
- 3rd shift: 11 PM-7 AM three days; 7 PM-7 AM two days per week – 4 openings
- Overtime pays time and a half after 40 hours per week
- Shift premiums: 2nd $1.00/hour and 3rd $1.00/hour