Sheridan, a CJK Group company, recently acquired the former Times Printing facility in Random Lake, WI and is looking for a Customer Service Representative / Account Manager. This is a 324,000 sq. ft. print facility specializing in high quality 4-color printing of magazines, catalogs, and a wide spectrum of commercial print products.
- Achieve superior customer satisfaction and coordinate the successful execution of all jobs within each assigned account.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand customer nuances to effectively represent them within the organization; communicate with internal departments; resolve customer concerns
- Accurately review, interpret and communicate all incoming instructions from customers to internal departments to ensure that high-quality products and services are delivered and exceed customers’ expectations.
- Collaborate with the sales force in establishing and maintaining good working relationships with customers including preparing for and occasionally attending customer visits and identifying and communicating new opportunities to Sales Rep.
- Request estimates and accurately quote prices to customer base on estimating proposal. Ensure customer prices are accurately recorded including additional costs associated with each product/service
- Create, distribute, and maintain various reports for the customer
- Establish and maintain detailed and accurate current records and specifications for all customers
- Continue to develop knowledge of all products and services as printing technology changes with market demands
- Proactively guide customers through production workflow, educate and recommend enhancements
- Provide backup assistance in the event of absence, vacation or workload imbalance
- Acknowledge all customer inquiries immediately and respond as soon as resolution is available
- Provide accurate projections of incoming work for scheduling purposes
- 2 years of experience in Customer Service or Account Management
- Ability to work in a cross-team environment and multitask
- Computer literacy specifically MS Word and Excel
- Strong organizational, problem solving and conflict management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Associates degree preferred
Schedule is Monday to Friday– 40 hours/week
- 7AM – 3:30PM – 1 opening
- Overtime pays time and a half after 40 hours per week