From early beginnings in Hanover, Pennsylvania in 1915, we’ve grown into a respected offset print and digital journals/publications provider to the world’s leading commercial publishers, associations, societies, and university presses.
The past few decades have seen tremendous growth for Sheridan PA — in facilities, equipment, manpower, customers, and technological advancements. But one thing remains steadfast: the dedication of the employees and their commitment to provide exceptional customer satisfaction.
We are as proud of our reputation as we are of our customers – many of whom have been with us for many decades. Our equipment and technologies reflect our customers’ needs—for today and for the future. We offer web, offset, inkjet, and digital print services. We were among the first to deliver true print-on-demand to our customers. Our offering of electronic and digital solutions continues to grow as the market expands into an increasingly digital arena. Our commitment to quality is unwavering.
The warehouse attendant will pull stock as needed from designated inventory locations which can be at heights of up to 15 feet, receive into inventory new stock, and assist with stock reduction as directed by the customer.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be flexible, organized, with attention to detail
- Computer literacy
- Good reading comprehension skills
- Good math and counting skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Possess knowledge of forklift, clamp truck, and pallet jack
- Ability to frequently transport and position materials weighing up to 50 pounds
- Stand in one place for long periods of time
Schedule 40 hours per week w/ occasional OT
- 2nd shift : 3:00 PM – 11:00 PM
- Shift Premium of 8%
- Overtime pays time and a half after 40 hours per week