From early beginnings in Hanover, Pennsylvania in 1915, we’ve grown into a respected offset print and digital journals/publications provider to the world’s leading commercial publishers, associations, societies, and university presses.
The past few decades have seen tremendous growth for Sheridan PA — in facilities, equipment, manpower, customers, and technological advancements. But one thing remains steadfast: the dedication of the employees and their commitment to provide exceptional customer satisfaction.
We are as proud of our reputation as we are of our customers – many of whom have been with us for many decades. Our equipment and technologies reflect our customers’ needs—for today and for the future. We offer web, offset, inkjet, and digital print services. We were among the first to deliver true print-on-demand to our customers. Our offering of electronic and digital solutions continues to grow as the market expands into an increasingly digital arena. Our commitment to quality is unwavering.
A Mail Line Assistant will prepare labels, process mail weights, and follow mailing directions as specified by the customer. Assist with processing finished journals through the mailing machine following USPS regulations.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Basic computer skills
- Good with paperwork
- Possess or be willing to obtain pallet jack certification
- Attentive to deadlines and schedules issued by customers (internal and external)
- Prolonged periods of standing on production floor
- Must be able to frequently lift and move materials weighing up to 50 pounds sometimes up to 70 pounds
Schedule: 40 hours per week Monday through Friday. Some OT required
- 3rd shift : 12:00 am – 8:00 am
- Overtime pays time and a half after 40 hours per week
- Shift Differential: 8% of base wage for all hours worked including overtime