From early beginnings in Hanover, Pennsylvania in 1915, we’ve grown into a respected offset print and digital journals/publications provider to the world’s leading commercial publishers, associations, societies, and university presses.
The past few decades have seen tremendous growth for Sheridan PA — in facilities, equipment, manpower, customers, and technological advancements. But one thing remains steadfast: the dedication of the employees and their commitment to provide exceptional customer satisfaction.
We are as proud of our reputation as we are of our customers – many of whom have been with us for many decades. Our equipment and technologies reflect our customers’ needs—for today and for the future. We offer web, offset, inkjet, and digital print services. We were among the first to deliver true print-on-demand to our customers. Our offering of electronic and digital solutions continues to grow as the market expands into an increasingly digital arena. Our commitment to quality is unwavering.
Operate and maintain automated PUR perfect binding line, case making and casing – in equipment to production standards and quality. Monitor quality of finished product to ensure customer satisfaction.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Strong knowledge of computer-controlled machinery in a production environment.
- Excellent mechanical, math (ability to read a ruler and/or caliper, add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using numbers, common fractions and decimals), communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Self-motivated, with strong problem-solving abilities.
- Ability and willingness to work overtime as required.
- Occasional pushing/pulling/lifting up to 50lbs.
- Continuous walking and/or standing with occasional kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and sitting.
Schedule 40 hours per week w/ occasional OT
- 3rd shift : 12:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Overtime pays time and a half after 40 hours per week
- Shift premium: 8% over base rate