Sheridan Ohio (Sheridan OH) was founded in 1985 in Brimfield, OH as The Press of Ohio. We were well known as a high-caliber print provider to the healthcare, education, biotech, and industrial vertical markets. Our reputation for embracing new technologies and developing sophisticated system controls rivaled our obsessive approach to customer care.
Order, inspect and mount specific amounts of paper while maintaining adequate levels of supplies and solutions throughout production periods.
- Maintain paper roll inventory on presses.
- Order correct quantity and type of paper.
- Shift paper rolls and locate on press.
- Set up splicer for continuous feed
- Participate in make – ready and hang plates.
- Fill ink fountains and checks conductivity.
- Performs initial check out.
- Act as second press operator where required.
- Enter required shop floor data into computer.
- May handle hazardous waste as part of daily job functions.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and quality of finished product
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with time sensitive constraints
- Ensure exceptional quality of finished product
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and perform repetitive tasks
- Must be dependable, reliable and responsible in fulfilling obligations
- Must work well with others
- Must be flexible and open to change when needed
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed
- The ability 12 hour shifts
Schedule: Modified Schedule: 36/48 hours
Front Half Days (FHD)
Fron Half Nights (FHN)
Back Half Days (BHD)
Back Half Nights (BHN)
- FHD: 8am – 8pm: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, e/oWednesday
- FHN: 8pm – 8am: Sunday night, Monday night, Tuesday night and e/o Saturday night
- BHD: 8am – 8pm: e/oWednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- BHN: 8pm – 8am: Wednesday night, Thursday night, Friday night and e/o Saturday night
- Overtime pays time and a half after working 40 hours within the work week
- Shift premium: $1.00 for working 2nd shift, 3rd shift and over night shifts.