Sheridan Ohio (Sheridan OH) was founded in 1985 in Brimfield, OH as The Press of Ohio. We were well known as a high-caliber print provider to the healthcare, education, biotech, and industrial vertical markets. Our reputation for embracing new technologies and developing sophisticated system controls rivaled our obsessive approach to customer care.
Support the Press Room operations and the Head Pressman throughout the printing process
- Remove product bundles safely off Press using lift system.
- Properly stack skids in correct order.
- Participate in Make Ready (M/R) and hang plates.
- Check pagination and other quality checks once press is running.
- Help with Press wash up during change over.
- Demonstrate consistency in the observation of all safety procedures including bending and lifting techniques.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and quality of finished product
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with time sensitive constraints
- Ensure exceptional quality of finished product
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and perform repetitive tasks
- Must be dependable, reliable and responsible in fulfilling obligations
- Must work well with others
- Must be flexible and open to change when needed
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed
- The ability 12 hour shifts
Schedule: Modified Schedule: 36/48 hours
Front Half Days (FHD)
Fron Half Nights (FHN)
Back Half Days (BHD)
Back Half Nights (BHN)
- FHD: 8am – 8pm: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, e/oWednesday
- FHN: 8pm – 8am: Sunday night, Monday night, Tuesday night and e/o Saturday night
- BHD: 8am – 8pm: e/oWednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- BHN: 8pm – 8am: Wednesday night, Thursday night, Friday night and e/o Saturday night
- Overtime pays time and a half after working 40 hours within the work week
- Shift premium: $1.00 for working 2nd shift, 3rd shift and over night shifts.