Sheridan Ohio (Sheridan OH) was founded in 1985 in Brimfield, OH as The Press of Ohio. We were well known as a high-caliber print provider to the healthcare, education, biotech, and industrial vertical markets. Our reputation for embracing new technologies and developing sophisticated system controls rivaled our obsessive approach to customer care.
To set up, operate and maintain the Ink Jet Stitcher while meeting quality and production goals. Other duties includes, but not limited to…
- Set up, operation, repair and maintenance of Saddle Stitcher and Ink Jet System.
- Review and interpret job ticket instructions, order material, complete production run and document finished run quantities.
- Set up, run and maintain the operation of the Ink-Jet controller. Includes downloading data from network through the production run.
- Training of assistant operator and crew members and the coordination of their work.
- Maintain quality and productivity standards.
- Adheres to all safety policies and procedures.
- Proper handling of hazardous waste.
- Perform all other duties assigned by management
- Must be dependable, reliable, and responsible in fulfilling obligations.
- Must be able to troubleshoot when machine malfunction
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must work well with others.
- Must be flexible and open to change when needed.
- Must have the ability to follow instructions.
- Must be proven self-starter to complete projects/work orders.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pound
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed
- The ability 12 hour shifts
Schedule: Modified Shifts: 34.5/46 hours
Front Half Days (FHD)
Fron Half Nights (FHN)
Back Half Days (BHD)
Back Half Nights (BHN)
- FHD: 7am – 7pm: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, e/oWednesday
- FHN: 7pm – 7am: Sunday night, Monday night, Tuesday night and e/o Saturday night
- BHD: 7am – 7pm: e/oWednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- BHN: 7pm – 7am: Wednesday night, Thursday night, Friday night and e/o Saturday night
- Overtime pays time and a half after working 40 hours within the work week
- Shift premium: $1.00 for working 2nd shift, 3rd shift and over night shifts.