Sheridan Ohio (Sheridan OH) was founded in 1985 in Brimfield, OH as The Press of Ohio. We were well known as a high-caliber print provider to the healthcare, education, biotech, and industrial vertical markets. Our reputation for embracing new technologies and developing sophisticated system controls rivaled our obsessive approach to customer care.
A Forklift Truck is a kind of vehicle which helps the Material Handler performs tasks associated with moving goods from one place to another. As the Forklift/Baler Operator, you will need to be extremely careful not to damage the goods and position them accurately. You will also be responsible for the following as a Baler Operator
- Operate the Bag House
- Weigh and grade scrap paper and waste
- Operate Baler to bale scrap paper and waste
- Schedule and load trucks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Must be dependable, reliable, and responsible in fulfilling obligations.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must work well with others.
- Must be flexible and open to change when needed.
- Must have the ability to follow instructions.
- Must be proven self-starter to complete projects/work orders.
- The ability to work up to 10-to-12-hour shifts.
- Prolonged periods of driving a forklift truck
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization’s facilities.
Schedule: Modified Shifts: 34.5/46 hours
Fron Half Nights (FHN)
- FHN: 7pm – 7am: Sunday night, Monday night, Tuesday night and e/o Saturday night
- Overtime pays time and a half after working 40 hours within the work week
- Shift premium: $1.00 for working 2nd shift, 3rd shift and over night shifts.