Sheridan Ohio (Sheridan OH) was founded in 1985 in Brimfield, OH as The Press of Ohio. We were well known as a high-caliber print provider to the healthcare, education, biotech, and industrial vertical markets. Our reputation for embracing new technologies and developing sophisticated system controls rivaled our obsessive approach to customer care.
Assit with the set up, operation and maintenance of the Ink Jet Stitcher while meeting quality and productions goals.
- Assist with the set up of the pockets of the Ink Jet Stitcher acorrding to the job specification
- Assist with the maintenance of the Ink Jet Stitcher
- Inspect books for the quality throughout the stitching process
- Assist with the complete process related to paperwork and forms
- Responsible for feeding the pocket
- Assist with make readies (m/r) on all anxillary equipment
- Follow all safety procedures and protocol.
- Read and understand the job tickets, workers, order, and all other documentation that pertains to each job.
- Interact with Lead Ink Jet Stitcher Operator to facilitate daily schedules.
- Understands and carries out customer’s quality requirements.
- Able to meet or exceed expected goals on make-readies, speeds, waste, and efficiencies, etc.
- The ability to operate all tools pertaining to equipment, wrenches, gauges and tape measures, etc.
- Assist with the routine maintenance on equipment and determining when what maintenance is needed.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Must be dependable, reliable, and responsible in fulfilling obligations.
- Must be able to troubleshoot when machine malfunction
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must work well with others.
- Must be flexible and open to change when needed.
- Must have the ability to follow instructions.
- Must be proven self-starter to complete projects/work orders.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pound
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed
- The ability 12 hour shifts
Schedule: Modified Shifts: 34.5/46 hours
Front Half Days (FHD)
Fron Half Nights (FHN)
Back Half Days (BHD)
Back Half Nights (BHN)
- FHD: 7am – 7pm: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, e/oWednesday
- FHN: 7pm – 7am: Sunday night, Monday night, Tuesday night and e/o Saturday night
- BHD: 7am – 7pm: e/oWednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- BHN: 7pm – 7am: Wednesday night, Thursday night, Friday night and e/o Saturday night
- Overtime pays time and a half after working 40 hours within the work week
- Shift premium: $1.00 for working 2nd shift, 3rd shift and over night shifts.