Sheridan’s roots in Hanover, New Hampshire go way back to 1793 as part of Dartmouth College, but that doesn’t make us a relic. In fact, in Hanover, you’ll find a lively, tight-knit group of employees who know how to have fun and work hard.
- Perform all duties necessary to ensure the efficient and safe operation of the warehouse and mix small batch matched color inks and dispose of department generated chemical wastes.
- Receive and store all material coming into the warehouse.
- Check the daily press schedule to ensure adequate stock for upcoming demands.
- Supply all departments with material requested from stockroom.
- Supply stock to web and sheetfed presses.
- Operate all material handling equipment.
- A minimum of a High School diploma or GED/HiSET required.
- At least 6 months previous experience operating a forklift required.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills required.
- Knowledge of color theory, subtractive color mixing experience.
- Able to prioritize workload.
- Basic verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform work productively and safely.
- Reliable; good attendance is required.
- Required to work mandatory overtime as needed.
- Must possess ability to work at a rapid pace.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to a maximum of 20 lbs. continuously, 50 lbs. frequently, and 100 lbs. occasionally.
- Continuous standing required.
- Frequent walking, handling, and reaching/working overhead required.
- Occasional climbing, stooping, kneeling, sitting, crouching, and crawling required.
- Good visual acuity and manual dexterity required.
- Pass company color perception test.
- Work environment involves exposure to excessive noise, being near moving machinery, exposure to chemicals & inks with splash risk, and exposure to potential arm and wrist fatigue.
- Must wear hearing protection, eye protection, and safety shoes.
Schedule is Wednesday – Saturday, 7 PM to 7 AM – 36 hours/week
- Overtime pays time and a half after 36 hours per week
- Night shift pays an extra shift differential!
- Eligible for a $1,000 hiring bonus after 12 weeks!