Sheridan NH has operated in Hanover, New Hampshire, for more than 200 years. It is a full web printer exclusively dedicated to printing short run publications, journals and catalogs on full-size web presses.
- Perform manual and machine operation tasks related to the inserter machine.
- Set-up saddle stitch machine based upon job ticket information.
- Set-up mailer section based upon the instructions received from the shipping ticket and label technician’s instruction sheet.
- Confirm that bound matter matches job ticket.
- Provide guidance and leadership to the crew.
- Monitor quality of product throughout job according to established procedures.
- A minimum of a High School diploma or GED/HiSET required.
- Proven organizational, interpersonal, and leadership skills required.
- Proven mechanical ability required.
- Basic verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn the job and perform work productively and safely.
- Reliable; good attendance is required.
- Required to work mandatory overtime as needed.
- Must possess ability to work at a rapid pace.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to a maximum of 50 lbs. frequently.
- Continuous standing, frequent walking & stooping, occasional sitting, crouching, and reaching/working overhead required.
- Good visual acuity and manual dexterity required.
- Work environment involves exposure to excessive noise, being near moving machinery, and exposure to potential arm and wrist fatigue.
- Must wear hearing protection and safety shoes.
Schedule is Sunday to Friday, 11 PM to 7 AM – 40 hours/week
- Overtime pays time and a half after 40 hours per week
- 3rd shift pays an extra 24%
- Eligible for $1,000 hiring bonus after 12 weeks!