Sheridan NH has operated in Hanover, New Hampshire, for more than 200 years. It is a full web printer exclusively dedicated to printing short run publications, journals and catalogs on full-size web presses.
- Responsible for product quality and productivity on web press.
- Review job information and process relevant information.
- Initiate set-up of make-ready I (MRI).
- Enter necessary information into press production monitor.
- Pre-set ink fountains.
- Initiate make-ready II (MRII).
- Obtain a good color match to contract proof.
- Monitor/adjust dryer temperatures.
- Maintain proper web tensions.
- Utilize densitometer to achieve and maintain proper print conditions.
- Announce save decision. Continue color monitoring.
- Adjust/change rollers/blankets.
- Mount plates.
- A minimum of a High School diploma or GED/HiSET required.
- 4 years of total printing experience, 3 years of which are related to the position or equipment, required.
- Good organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to perform work productively and safely.
- Reliable; good attendance is required.
- Required to work mandatory overtime as needed.
- Must possess ability to work at a rapid pace.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to a maximum of 20 lbs. continuously, 50 lbs. frequently, and 100 lbs. occasionally.
- Continuous standing required.
- Frequent walking, handling, and reaching/working overhead required.
- Occasional climbing, stooping, kneeling, sitting, crouching, and crawling required.
- Good visual acuity and manual dexterity required.
- Pass company color perception test.
- Work environment involves exposure to excessive noise, being near moving machinery, exposure to chemicals & inks with splash risk, and exposure to potential arm and wrist fatigue.
- Must wear hearing protection, eye protection, and safety shoes.
Schedule is 2 days on / 2 days off, 7 AM to 7 PM – 36 hours/week
- Overtime pays time and a half after 36 hours per week
- Pays an extra shift differential!
- Eligible for a $1,000 hiring bonus after 12 weeks!