Sheridan’s roots in Hanover, New Hampshire go way back to 1793, but that doesn’t make us a relic. In fact, in Hanover, you’ll find a lively, tight-knit group of employees who know how to have fun and work hard.
- Receive all materials from the Pressroom.
- Obtain approval from Customer Service/supervisor for pagination copies.
- Deliver approved materials to designated machinery.
- Assemble job line-ups and distribute job tickets to appropriate sources.
- Log in material and consolidate materials, by job, within the racks.
- Adhere to daily schedule and plan flow of materials, based upon the schedule.
- Weigh leftover materials to ensure supplies are sufficient to complete short jobs.
- Sort and arrange all pallets and skids.
- A minimum of a High School diploma or GED/HiSET required.
- Good working knowledge of and experience with Finishing Department machinery and lift trucks required.
- Basic verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills required.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Ability to perform work productively and safely.
- Reliable; good attendance is required.
- Required to work mandatory overtime as needed.
- Must possess ability to work at a rapid pace.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to a maximum of 50 lbs. frequently.
- Continuous standing, frequent walking & stooping, occasional sitting, crouching, and reaching/working overhead required.
- Good visual acuity and manual dexterity required.
- Work environment involves exposure to excessive noise, being near moving machinery, and exposure to potential arm and wrist fatigue.
- Must wear hearing protection and safety shoes.
Schedule is Monday to Friday, 7 AM to 3 PM – 40 hours/week
- Overtime pays time and a half after 40 hours per week
- Eligible for a $1,000 hiring bonus after 12 weeks!