As one of the leading print and publishing service providers in the nation, Sheridan prints everything from popular magazines and catalogs, to prestigious medical and scientific journals, and so much more. A career at Sheridan is so much more than just a job. We work hard, we have fun, and we are proud of what we do.
The Industrial Maintenance Technician I will complete all designated or assigned maintenance or repair of production equipment and building systems of moderate to high degree of complexity, on an independent basis, and will be proficient in at least one building trade or function.
- A minimum of a High School diploma or GED/HiSET required.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar position required.
- Basic verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to diagnose and make complex repairs on equipment.
- General knowledge of all building trades.
- Good interpersonal skills required/team player.
- Ability to perform work productively and safely.
- Reliable; good attendance is required.
- Required to work mandatory overtime or be on emergency call as needed.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to a maximum of 50 lbs. frequently.
- Frequent standing, walking, handling, and reaching/working overhead required.
- Occasional climbing, stooping, kneeling, sitting, crouching, and crawling required.
- Good visual acuity and manual dexterity required.
- Must wear hearing protection, eye protection, and safety shoes.
Schedule is Monday – Friday, 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM – 40 hours/week
- Overtime pays time and a half after 40 hours per week
- 2nd shift pays an extra shift incentive on hours worked!
- Eligible for $1,000 hiring bonus after 12 weeks!