Sheridan’s roots in Hanover, New Hampshire go way back to 1793, but that doesn’t make us a relic. In fact, in Hanover, you’ll find a lively, tight-knit group of employees who know how to have fun and work hard.
- Perform manual and machine operation tasks related to the mailer machine.
- Check logbook for any pertinent information.
- Set-up mailer machine based upon the instructions received from the shipping ticket and label technician’s instruction sheet.
- Provide guidance and leadership to the crew.
- Monitor quality of product throughout job according to established procedures.
- A minimum of a High School diploma or GED/HiSET required.
- Proven organizational, interpersonal, and leadership skills required.
- Proven mechanical ability required.
- Basic verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform work productively and safely.
- Reliable; good attendance is required.
- Required to work mandatory overtime as needed.
- Must possess ability to work at a rapid pace.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to a maximum of 50 lbs. frequently.
- Continuous standing required.
- Frequent walking and stooping required.
- Occasional sitting, crouching, and reaching/working overhead required.
- Good visual acuity and manual dexterity required.
- Work environment involves exposure to excessive noise, being near moving machinery, and exposure to potential arm and wrist fatigue.
- Must wear hearing protection and safety shoes.
Schedule is Monday to Friday, 3 PM to 11 PM – 40 hours/week
- Overtime pays time and a half after 40 hours per week
- 2nd shift pays an extra shift incentive on hours worked!
- Eligible for $1,000 hiring bonus after 12 weeks!