Sheridan’s roots in Hanover, New Hampshire go way back to 1793 as part of Dartmouth College, but that doesn’t make us a relic. In fact, in Hanover, you’ll find a lively, tight-knit group of employees who know how to have fun and work hard.
- Review all jobs processed by label technicians to ensure they are error free.
- Write up jobs to be processed on all Finishing equipment according to specifications.
- Communicate with Customer Service and Finishing Operators to ensure the needs and wants of the customers are fulfilled as well as making certain that all postal regulations are followed.
- Maintain communication with appropriate postal personnel and stay current on postal regulations.
- A minimum of a High School diploma or GED/HiSET required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Understanding of mail sortation schemes.
- Knowledge of mailing equipment and label specifications required.
- Knowledge of postal regulations.
- Proficiency in data processing to include familiarity with various software programs to include Excel and Adobe Word Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to perform work productively and safely.
- Reliable; good attendance is required.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
Schedule is Monday – Friday, 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM – 40 hours/week
- Overtime pays time and a half after 40 hours per week