Sheridan’s roots in Hanover, New Hampshire go way back to 1793, but that doesn’t make us a relic. In fact, in Hanover, you’ll find a lively, tight-knit group of employees who know how to have fun and work hard. The content we produce and the technology solutions we provide reach all corners of the world. At our core, we are more than just printers of world-class publications, we are a family of innovators and doers who are a part of something far greater than ourselves.
- Perform manual and machine operator tasks related to the operation of the Corona binder machine.
- Check logbook for any pertinent information.
- Set-up binder machine based upon job ticket information.
- Set-up mailer section based upon the instructions received from the shipping ticket and label technician’s instruction sheet.
- Confirm that bound matter matches job ticket.
- Provide guidance and leadership to the crew.
- Monitor quality of product throughout job according to established procedures.
- Maintain an acceptable level of production based upon job requirements.
- Maintain equipment and repair/service as needed.
- A minimum of a High School diploma or GED/HiSET required.
- Proven organizational, interpersonal, and leadership skills required.
- Proven mechanical ability required.
- Basic verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn the job and perform work productively and safely.
- Reliable; good attendance is required.
- Required to work mandatory overtime as needed.
- Must possess ability to work at a rapid pace.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to a maximum of 50 lbs. frequently.
- Continuous standing, frequent walking & stooping, occasional sitting, crouching, and reaching/working overhead required.
- Good visual acuity and manual dexterity required.
- Work environment involves exposure to excessive noise, being near moving machinery, and exposure to potential arm and wrist fatigue.
- Must wear hearing protection and safety shoes.
Schedule is Sunday to Friday, 11 PM to 7 AM – 40 hours/week
- Overtime pays time and a half after 40 hours per week
- 3rd shift pays an extra shift incentive on hours worked!
- Eligible for a $1,000 hiring bonus after 12 weeks!