Sheridan NH has operated in Hanover, New Hampshire, for more than 200 years. It is a full web printer exclusively dedicated to printing short run publications, journals and catalogs on full-size web presses.
- Supports operators with efficient machine operation by managing the flow of materials onto and off binding lines.
- Supporting the mailing process and assist in all hand-related operations.
- Operate hand and electric “walk-behind” lift trucks.
- Completes all applicable paperwork to include skid tags and load tags.
- A minimum of a High School diploma or GED/HiSET required.
- Basic verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform work productively and safely.
- Reliable; good attendance is required.
- Required to work mandatory overtime as needed.
- Must possess ability to work at a rapid pace.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to a maximum of 50 lbs. frequently.
- Continuous standing, frequent walking & stooping, occasional sitting, crouching, and reaching/working overhead required.
- Good visual acuity and manual dexterity required.
- Work environment involves exposure to excessive noise, being near moving machinery, and exposure to potential arm and wrist fatigue.
- Must wear hearing protection and safety shoes.
Schedule is Monday to Friday, 3 PM to 11 PM – 40 hours/week
- Overtime pays time and a half after 40 hours per week
- 2nd shift pays an extra 8%
- Eligible for $1,000 hiring bonus after 12 weeks!