Sheridan’s roots in Hanover, New Hampshire go way back to 1793 as part of Dartmouth College, but that doesn’t make us a relic. In fact, in Hanover, you’ll find a lively, tight-knit group of employees who know how to have fun and work hard.
- Assist the Account Manager as a liaison between Sheridan and its customers to ensure the overall production of magazines/journals is completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist the Account Manager to review, interpret and distribute publisher supplied materials to the appropriate areas of manufacturing, providing details in writing to customers regarding problems or concerns.
- In coordination with Account Manager or Senior Assistant, provide complete and accurate written instructions to all areas of production and billing utilizing the electronic “job ticket”.
- As directed by the Account Manager, notify customer of account status as the publication progresses through various stages of manufacturing.
- In coordination with Account Manager or Senior Assistant, generate materials and information necessary to send to the customer (proofs, quotes, etc.) to contribute to their portion of the production process
- Communicate relevant account status to appropriate personnel during the absence of, or as directed by, the Account Manager or Senior Assistant.
- Evaluate customers’ needs and, as directed by the Account Manager or Senior Assistant, use manufacturing instructions or email to notify appropriate personnel of customers’ specific requirements. Follow up to ensure that they are fulfilled.
- Support the Account Manager or Senior Assistant as a technical/manufacturing resource for sales personnel, prospects, and clients, outlining in writing Dartmouth Printing’s equipment capabilities and limitations, ensuring customer utilization of available options in the most efficient and /or required manner.
- Participate in new title launch and/or other meetings as required by Account Manager or Senior Assistant.
- A minimum of a High School diploma or GED/HiSET required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Strong time management and organizational skills with attention to detail in a fast-paced production environment
- Teamwork oriented
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written are required
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization’s facilities.
- Associate degree or relevant experience preferred
- Prior customer service background preferred but not required
Schedule is Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM – 40 hours/week
- Overtime pays time and a half after 40 hours per week