Sheridan’s roots in Hanover, New Hampshire go way back to 1793 as part of Dartmouth College, but that doesn’t make us a relic. In fact, in Hanover, you’ll find a lively, tight-knit group of employees who know how to have fun and work hard.
- Inspect and distribute publisher provided materials to appropriate areas of manufacturing.
- Collect and organize customer information pertinent to each specific department; identify relevant areas that impact our ability to satisfy their needs.
- Provide complete and accurate instructions to all areas of manufacturing.
- Notify customer of account status as the magazine progresses through the various stages of manufacturing.
- Oversee generation of materials and information necessary to send to the customer (proofs, quotes, etc.) to aid in their part of the production process.
- Notify all manufacturing personnel of customers’ specific needs and follow up to ensure that they are fulfilled.
- Provide direction and guidance for assistant(s).
- Serve as a technical resource for clients outlining the company’s equipment capabilities and limitations, ensuring customer utilization of available options in the most efficient and /or required manner.
- Communicate relevant account status to appropriate personnel (such as sales representatives).
- Assist other departments as needed in the event of heavy workload or error correction.
- A minimum of a High School diploma or GED/HiSET required.
- Associate’s degree in graphic arts or 3-5 years graphic arts experience.
- Demonstrable customer service skills as evidenced by prior work history.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Strong time management and organizational skills with attention to detail in a fast-paced production environment.
- Teamwork oriented & strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written are required.
- Attention to detail as well as the ability to handle stress.
- Willingness to travel – minimal, occasional travel may be required.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization’s facilities.
- Prior customer service background preferred but not required.