CJK Group, headquartered in Brainerd, MN, is a growing print and print related technology organization with locations across the U.S, Europe and India. We are seeking a motivated individual to join our Finance Team at the Corporate office in Brainerd, MN. Alternatively, this position may be located within driving distance of one of our U.S. print facilities but may work remotely. This position is an integral part of the team that creates and implements policies that insure consistent processes throughout the organization. The Senior Tax Analyst will be working directly with the Finance VP and CFO to implement tax policies, procedures, and process improvement opportunities.
- Assist in preparation and analysis of all U.S. federal and state income tax compliance activities.
- Gather and prepare work papers to assist in preparation of corporate tax returns and quarterly estimates with external CPA firm.
- Assist in capturing R&D qualifying activities documentation.
- Assist CFO and external tax firm with evaluating and implementing domestic and foreign tax planning opportunities.
- Complete and filing of all state and local sales tax reporting.
- Implement, document and maintain effective processes to ensure compliance with all state and local taxes.
- Complete and file all federal, state and local: census, informational reporting, property tax, fees, permits, and licenses.
- Assist with tax and compliance due diligence as potential acquisitions are evaluated to be added to the group.
- Assist in preparation of annual budgets.
- Maintain fixed asset software.
- Review and preparation of work papers supporting the monthly close process and month end balances related to areas of tax and compliance.
- Supervise and train teams related to tax and compliance areas along with special technical projects as delegated.
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or similar field from an accredited college or university.
- C.P.A. is preferred.
- 1+ years’ experience in accounting and tax.
- Accounting firm tax experience is preferred.