Sheridan MN, a CJK Group company, (formerly Bang Printing) started out in central Minnesota’s lake area in 1899 as a commercial printer has evolved into one of the nation’s leading short- to mid-run book manufacturers is looking for a General Pressroom Helpers. Today, Sheridan MN offers a complete book solution that encompasses printing and binding, fulfillment, eBook conversion, eCommerce solutions, and more—all in-house, all at competitive prices.
- Responsible for aiding the Press Operator in the operation of the press to ensure acceptable quality at maximum productivity. Ensure all product specifications are met, ensure paper is loaded, perform preventive maintenance on press and accurately record production data on job tickets, load slips etc.
- Able to read and understand safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, job tickets, and procedure manuals.
- Able to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, and/or diagram form.
- Able to regularly stand and frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- Understand basic math.
Schedule is rotating days – 36 hours/week
- Shift: 7 AM – 7PM rotating days or 7 PM- 7 AM rotating nights
- Overtime pays time and a half after 40 hours per week and Sundays
- Shift premiums: nights $1.00/hour