Sheridan MN, a CJK Group company, (formerly Bang Printing) started out in central Minnesota’s lake area in 1899 as a commercial printer has evolved into one of the nation’s leading short- to mid-run book manufacturers is looking for a Checker/Packer. Today, Sheridan MN offers a complete book solution that encompasses printing and binding, fulfillment, eBook conversion, eCommerce solutions, and more—all in-house, all at competitive prices.
The Fulfillment Picker will operate a platform pick lift and forklift to fill orders from the fulfillment racks. Filling orders involves single book orders and stacking boxes on a skid to fill truck order shipments. They will utilize requisitions and order sheets to pick items, place and arrange items in containers and bins following specific instructions, and arrange containers on pallets.
- High School diploma or GED
- 1+ years’ work experience in a similar role preferred
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate when appropriate
- Prolonged periods of standing
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds at times
Schedule is Monday to Friday – 40 hours/week
- Monday – Friday: 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Overtime pays time and a half after 40 hours per week and Sundays