Sheridan MI has operated in Chelsea, Michigan, for more than 70 years of service to the book publishing industry. Our customers depend on us to covert their ideas into one of the most important inventions man ever made, a book of printed words.
The Digital Inkjet Press Assistant will assist the operator in production and maintenance of machine and learn machine operation. The Assistant is required to help with efficient operation and quality of the print product from the Digital Inkjet Press.
- A minimum of a high school diploma or GED required.
- Ability to keep up with a high-speed delivery output in a standing position for a full shift.
- Requires regularly standing, walking, carrying, climbing, and reaching.
- Ability to lift cartons up to a maximum of 50 lbs.
Schedule is Monday-Friday, 11pm-7am
- Overtime pays time and a half after 40 hours per week
- Night shift pays an extra 8% on hours worked