Sheridan MI has operated in Chelsea, Michigan, for more than 70 years of service to the book publishing industry. Our customers depend on us to covert their ideas into one of the most important inventions man ever made, a book of printed words.
- Read job ticket and follow instructions
- Work closely with bindery team
- Feed books into machine
- Pack books into boxes
- A minimum of a high school diploma or GED required.
- Ability to keep up with a high-speed delivery output in a standing position for a full shift.
- Requires regularly standing, walking, carrying, climbing, and reaching.
- Ability to lift cartons up to a maximum of 50 lbs.
Schedule is Monday to Friday, 1st shift- 7a-3p, 2nd shift, 3p-11p & 3rd Shift- 11p-7a
- Overtime pays time and a half after 40 hours per week
- 2nd & 3rd shift pays an extra 8% on hours worked
Why work for Sheridan?
- Job training
- Career advancement
- College tuition up to $5,250 per year
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision
- Teledoc – convenient and no cost
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- FSA Health and Dependent Care savings accounts
- HSA Health saving account
- EAP program
CJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation to apply for employment, please contact the location HR Manager at 734-475-9145 option 3 or firstname.lastname@example.org.