Perform a variety of tasks surrounding the set-up and operation of a sewing machine that uses thread to bind a book together. The position also directs the workers on this machine.
- Must possess critical thinking skills as well as problem solving skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively to all work groups.
- Must be able to read, do basic math and work with basic tools (screw drivers, wrenches, etc). Must have basic computer skills to work with Windows type applications.
- Must have a mechanical inclination and be able to do basic trouble shooting when the equipment is not functioning.
- Position of a high school diploma or GED is required.
Why work for Sheridan?
- Job training
- Career advancement
- College tuition up to $5,250 per year
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision
- Teledoc – convenient and no cost
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- FSA Health and Dependent Care savings accounts
- HSA Health saving account
- EAP program
CJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation to apply for employment, please contact the location HR Manager at 859-879-4140 or email@example.com.