Assist press operator in maintaining press schedules and quality, participate in press training program, and perform other duties as directed by the Press Supervisor.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be mechanically inclined with good math skills
- Reliable, flexible, organized, attentive to detail
- Willingness to assist others, enhance job skills
- Constant standing with some climbing, crawling, stooping
- Good visual acuity required
Why work for Sheridan?
- Job training
- Career advancement
- College tuition up to $5,250 per year
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision
- Teledoc – convenient and no cost
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- FSA Health and Dependent Care savings accounts
- HSA Health saving account
- EAP program
CJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation to apply for employment, please contact the location HR Manager at 859-879-4140 or email@example.com.