- The primary function of this position is to load full rolls onto the press feeder, remove empty rolls, ensure that the roll changeover mechanism is operational, and to help out during make-ready.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years of age
- Previous experience working in manufacturing
- Must be mechanically inclined with good math skills
- Strong knowledge of computer-controlled machinery in a production environment
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Bindery materials, supplies, and Job Jacket administration skills
Why work for Sheridan?
- Job training
- Career advancement
- College tuition up to $5,250 per year
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision
- Teledoc – convenient and no cost
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- FSA Health and Dependent Care savings accounts
- HSA Health saving account
- EAP program
CJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation to apply for employment, please contact the location HR Manager at 859-879-4140 or firstname.lastname@example.org.