Sheridan Kentucky (SKY) is a leader in the manufacturing of hardcover and softcover books. SKY is currently searching for an Offset Press Assistant II to assist in the routine aspects of press operations, including jogging signatures, webbing up of presses and removal and replacement of skids and continually reviewing signature quality.
- Assist the Press Operator in keeping the press running
- Web up a press
- Identify color defects on product
- Adjust stacker using a touch screen
- Operate a vibrating jogging table
- Follow departmental operating procedures consistently
- Other tasks as requested by supervisor, department, or management
Schedule is a rotating 12 hour schedule
- Overtime pays time and a half after 40 hours per week
Why work for Sheridan?
- Job training
- Career advancement
- College tuition up to $5,250 per year
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision
- Teledoc – convenient and no cost
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- FSA Health and Dependent Care savings accounts
- HSA Health saving account
- EAP program
CJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation to apply for employment, please contact the location HR Manager at 859-879-4140 or firstname.lastname@example.org.