The main job duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Direct a binder crew to produce safely and efficiently good, quality product.
- Use mechanical skills to set up and run machine.
- Thoroughly read and understand job specifications on a job ticket, to ensure customer satisfaction through quality product.
- Ensure proper materials and product are prepped at the machine, and train/ assist crew members to obtaining replacement product from Material Handling as necessary.
- Troubleshoot breakdowns, make minor repairs, and perform routine maintenance on machine.
- Follow detailed written instructions to complete safety and production reports and all other paperwork as required.
- Responsible for maintaining good housekeeping in work area.
- Preferer bindery knowledge with 3-5 years’ work experience in perfect binder operation.
- Prefer experience with Muller and Kolbus equipment.
- Ability to read a ruler, both metric and standard.
- Must have leadership skills to direct crewmembers.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and be able to work directly with employees and internal customers.
- Must be able to work any shift and overtime as required.
- Must be physically capable of performing the work with or without reasonable accommodation