Sheridan is a family of innovators and doers who are a part of something far greater than themselves.
We value the craft and art of printing and the processes used to create and distribute the world’s content.
We care about each other, support each other, and provide every opportunity for training, growth, and developments. We work hard, we have fun, and we are proud of what we do. YOUR CAREER AWAITS… JOIN US!
- Responsible for aiding in the production of materials in the bindery area by packing, labeling and finishing product at the binding stage, helping load machine pockets, keeping bindery machines running by off-loading product and helping out on other bindery equipment.
- Able to read and understand safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, job tickets, and procedure manuals.
- Able to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, and/or diagram form.
- Able to regularly stand and frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Understand basic math.
Base Schedule is Monday to Friday and may include Saturday overtime
- 1st shift: 7 AM-3 PM
- 2nd shift: 3 PM-11 PM
- 3rd shift: 11 PM-7 AM
- Overtime pays time and a half after 40 hours per week
- Shift premiums: 2nd shift-5% and 3rd shift-7%