Sheridan is a family of innovators and doers who are a part of something far greater than themselves.
We value the craft and art of printing and the processes used to create and distribute the world’s content.
We care about each other, support each other, and provide every opportunity for training, growth, and developments. We work hard, we have fun, and we are proud of what we do. YOUR CAREER AWAITS… JOIN US!
- Setup and run the Bindery Equipment efficiently.
- Operate, troubleshoot and perform or assist in general maintenance on the assigned equipment, help setup perfect binders and perform other general bindery duties.
- Performs a variety of material handling duties.
- Maintains production, quality standards and reports as determined by operators, and management.
- Complies with all safety regulations and work rules.
- Performs general housekeeping in working area.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Must maintain a working pace equal to the output of machines.
- Must follow explicit orders and job specifications.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional variables.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Mechanical aptitude and team-player.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 70 pounds
Base Schedule is Monday to Friday and may include Saturday overtime
- 1st shift: 7 AM–3 PM
- 2nd shift: 3 PM–11 PM
- 3rd shift: 11 PM–7 AM
- Overtime pays time and a half after 40 hours per week
- Shift premiums: 2nd shift-5% and 3rd shift-7%