Sheridan Publishing Excellence Publisher Discussion Series
Did you ever wish you could pose your burning publishing questions to a well-known magazine consultant and sales coach? Or listen to another publisher’s success stories? If so, this webinar series is for you. Ryan Dohrn, acclaimed sales and revenue consultant for the media magazine industry and Founder/Owner of Brain Swell Media sits down with Chris Rice, President and Publisher of All About Beer magazine to discuss questions posed by publishers just like you. This 10-part informative series is packed with useful information on sure-fire revenue generators, timely tips and trends, compensation and motivation guidelines for your staff, unconventional yet powerful ad sales approaches, and lots of good news with regard to the state of the magazine industry. Enjoy!
- Webinar 1: How Events Impact Your Magazine
- Webinar 2: Is Print Really Dead?
- Webinar 3: How To Use SEO to Drive Web Traffic
- Webinar 4: How Sponsored Content Can Impact Your Revenue
- Webinar 5: Advantages of Print Supplements and Digital Supplements
- Webinar 6: Compensation for Sales People to Drive Digital Sales
- Webinar 7: Motivating Millennials in Your Organization
- Webinar 8: Motivating Your Staff Toward the Future
- Webinar 9: Using Your Magazine as a Sales Tool Instead of Your Media Kit
- Webinar 10: Facts That Prove Magazines Have a Bright Future