Who would have thought there would be a magazine for croquet players or for girls who love corpses, or maybe even girls who love corpses AND croquet? Chances are, if you can think of it, you can find it on someone’s coffee table. Here are just a few examples to consider for the person who is a challenge to buy for.
Furry critter love
Animal publications are wildly popular. Whether it’s a passion for a four-legged family member or valuable livestock, you’ll be surprised at the range of titles from which to choose in this category. Here are just a few:
- Sheep! For those who follow, um, sheep.
- Catster Magazine. Perfect for the quirky cat lover in your life.
- Dogster Magazine. Ideal for the person who prefers dogs over people.
It’s an unusual world
Who wouldn’t want a monthly subscription to any of these titles?
- Wind Tunnel International. For the discriminating computational aerodynamics aficionado.
- Good Ole Days Magazine. For anyone who dreams of the simpler times of yesteryear.
- Sunset Magazine. For Western lifestyle lovers.
Why? Just why?
- Portable Restroom Operator Magazine. Because who doesn’t want to be a PRO when it comes to port-a-potties?
- Girls and Corpses. We’re not judging. Everyone needs a hobby — and a magazine about it.
- Crane Magazine. Who doesn’t love a good crane (not the bird, by the way) story?
Show that special someone that you’ve put a great deal of thought into getting them the perfect gift. What better way to prove that you truly understand them and their slightly eccentric and endearing ways? But act today ― the holiday season is upon us!