Drastically reduce your time to author proofs by minimizing time with page layout
eGalley™ is an automated page layout system that integrates seamlessly with our EditExpress™ workflow to create author proofs within 24 hours of copyediting being completed.
eGalley™ leverages the latest publishing technologies, including web submission, Unicode support, and an XML-based workflow for streamlined and structured input into Adobe InDesign. The eGalley™ workflow supports a wide range of STM journal layout requirements:
- Automated and dynamic figure placement
- Display and inline equations
- Automated table formatting and placement
- Special character integrity using Unicode and ISO entities
- Automated insertion of author queries
On the back end of the process, the XML-based workflow allows for simplified preparation and submission of files for online journal hosting, including generation of SGML or XML to a variety of DTDs, including the NLM DTD.