Slash your copyediting time by up to 30%
EditExpress™ offers automated pre-copyediting tools that simplify the copyediting process with such features as:
- Customizable search-and-replace functions to match your editorial style
- Automated bibliographic reference restructuring
- PubMed and CrossRef validation and linking
- Two-way citation and reference matching
- Numbered citation conversion and citation order checking
- Citation and reference renumbering
In addition to the features listed above, customers will enjoy the benefits of having our trained operators prepare (and if necessary, convert) tables in Microsoft Word, even if your authors have supplied tabular material as images, PDFs, Excel files, or even spaced and/or tabbed "pseudo-tables".
We also offer a suite of Microsoft Word templates that assist the copyeditor, including:
- Quick access to the most common special characters (no more searching through Word's "Insert Symbol" menu)
- Quick and customizable insertion of the most common and repetitive author queries, post-copyediting review
- Fast and efficient tables styling and formatting
Finally, our Tool-and-Send workflow allows publishers to retain their copyediting in-house while still taking full advantage of EditExpress™.