Sheridan’s Mobile Apps Are Built Specifically for STM Publishers
With mobile content, sometimes 24/7 access alone is not enough. What may be needed is access to a network of information.
At Sheridan, we have the expertise to build STM mobile apps that provide ready access to a complete body of work, facilitating a true content discovery environment. We understand your readers, and we have the skills to create the right application for your audience.
Sheridan Full-Text Mobile Apps offer more function and flexibility than any other app in the journals marketplace today. Whether full-text or abstract-only content, we build on our significant experience in preparing structured XML, PDF, and supporting content to maximize the mobile experience.
Whether you need a single journal mobile app or an app that integrates and accesses multiple titles, here are just a few of the capabilities that set us apart from other mobile app development companies:
- Full-text article or abstract view, including publish-ahead-of-print
- Multiple advertising options for additional monetization opportunities
- Complete usage analytics and ad tracking analytics
- Intuitive, integrated home screen navigation
- High-definition Issue Cover Display slider to easily find a particular issue
- Categorized Table of Contents view
- Institutional and individual subscriber authentication for controlled access
- User-configurable content caching for offline viewing
- Social media integration, including Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
- Multi-media support and access to supplemental data
- “Push” notifications for newly released articles/issues
- Additional content integration via RSS feeds (News, Careers, Conferences, etc.)
- User interface optimized for both smartphone and tablets
- Available for iPhone, iPad, and Android platforms
Sheridan supports these apps fully and continues to refine and enhance our growing feature set.
To view a short video highlighting the features of Sheridan Mobile Apps, click here.
Contact us today; we will develop the right app for your scientific, technical, or medical publications.