Sheridan’s book case studies provide real examples of the challenges publishers face and the solutions they employ when incorporating new technologies and processes into their business.
- A Beginner’s Path to Getting in the eBook Game
- Creating and Selling eBooks With Limited Resources
- Online Reading: Protecting Content & Reducing Consumer Support Questions
- eCommerce & Print Management Systems Collide to Automate Ordering & Fulfillment
- Flexible POD & Warehouse Replenishment
- Data Driven Ordering for Initial Print Books & Journals, and Book Reprints
- Transitioning High Quality Low Volume Titles from Offset to Digital Inkjet